Thursday 6 October 2011

Starting Journey to Cisco

Today morning i went to my customer site for a project activity. I heard the news from customer that

" Steve Job is not alive" . It is Great loss. I love the words from " Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish" .
Everytime i went to customer site and liase with customer to get network information. They asked me same double questions in many times " Why u r working in networking ? I never seen before lady in network engineering" . I reply the same questions again to customer " I love my job, I love networking, I love switching & routing. "

Today i just introduce my journey to Cisco Switching and routing learning. I will share with my knowledge on other products like Extreme , Nortel , Hp.

Please keep on looking and give me a comment. Now currently i m working as a network engineer in singapore VoIP company, especially providing data part ( Cisco, Extreme, HP, Nortel, 3com) ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment